- FKA: Taipei Taiwan Stake
- 1st Stake of the Church in Taiwan (1976)
Taiwan Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Taiwan Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks
The Taipei Taiwan Temple is the 31st operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is the third temple built in Asia and the first built in Taiwan. Situated just east of the National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall on Ai-Kuo (Love of Country) Road, the Taipei Taiwan Temple stands out in its urban setting for its elegance and lofty spires. Adjoining the temple are other church buildings including a stake center, patron housing facility, and office building. Mature trees, terraced landscaping, and a striking series of fountains beautify the surrounding grounds.