- FKA: South Jordan Utah Daybreak Stake (2006)
Salt Lake County Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Stripling Warriors on Facebook - LDS Youth who strive to build up Zion across the Beehive State and around the world.
6. Local Recreation:
- Salt Lake County Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple is the 130th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Standing on a beautiful bluff just west of highly traveled Bangerter Highway, the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple sits at the foot of the Oquirrh (pronounced O'-ker) Mountains, facing east toward a panoramic view of the Wasatch Mountains and the valley's other three temples: the Salt Lake Temple, Jordan River Utah Temple, and Draper Utah Temple. Lined with walkways, the picturesque temple grounds are open to the public for strolls around this magnificent House of the Lord.