- FKA: BYU-Idaho 1st Stake
- FKA: Ricks College 1st Stake
2021 New Stake Presidency
REXBURG IDAHO YSA 1ST STAKE: (Feb. 28, 2021) President — Quinton Dee Gneiting, 44, BWXT lead project manager; succeeding Dale O. Batt; wife, Mikala Lynn Jones Gneiting. Counselors — William Ruben Banta, 49, WB Enterprises business and leadership consultant; wife, Ilene Edwards Banta. James Cannon Allen, 45, Rockhouse Dentistry owner, dentist; wife, Kathleen Kelley Allen.
Madison County Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Madison County, Idaho Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Rexburg Idaho Temple is the 125th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Adjacent to the Brigham Young University–Idaho campus, the five-story Rexburg Idaho Temple soars high above its hillside location—creating a striking landmark visible for miles along the Highway 20 corridor. It is the finest, most notable building in this rural community. West of the temple lies a beautiful garden area open to the public for quiet strolls or moments of reflection.