2020 New Stake Presidency
REGINA SASKATCHEWAN STAKE: (Sept. 27, 2020) President — Daniel Alexander Ross, 45, K+S Potash Canada GP manager of human resources; succeeding Yves R. Noblet; wife, Jana Lynn Ferguson Ross. Counselors — Scott Nolan Cruickshank, 47, Street Culture Project CEO and Dispute Resolution Office conflict resolution consultant and mediator; wife, Danna Jean Klippenstine Sruickshank. Andrew Kenneth Svenson, 42, Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities lawyer; wife, Angela Irene Toone Svenson.
Saskatchewan Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Stripling Warriors on Facebook - LDS Youth who strive to build up Zion in their own communities.
6. Local Recreation:
- Saskatchewan Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Regina Saskatchewan Temple is the 65th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the 4th temple built in Canada and the 1st temple built in Saskatchewan. It was dedicated on the same day as the Halifax Nova Scotia Temple, marking the first time that two dedications were held on the same day.