- FKA: Pocatello University 1st Stake
- FKA: Idaho State University Stake (1965)
Bannock County Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Bannock County, Idaho Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Idaho Falls Idaho Temple is the 8th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is it was the first LDS temple built in Idaho, and the first temple built with a modern single-spire design.