2020 Orchard Springs Stake Division
The Pleasant View Utah Orchard Springs Stake was organized on February 9th from a division of the Pleasant View Utah Stake and the Pleasant View Utah South Stake. The new stake includes the following eight wards: the Misty Meadows, Pleasant View 5th, Pleasant View 7th, Pleasant View 13th, Pleasant View 15th, Pleasant View 16th, Pleasant View 17th, and Willow Brook Wards. There are now three stakes in Pleasant View, Utah.
Weber County Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Weber County Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Ogden Utah Temple is the 14th dedicated temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently in operation. It was originally built with a modern, single-spire design very similar to the Provo Utah Temple. During a renovation completed in 2014, the exterior and interior were extensively changed. There are a number of other significant historic buildings located on the same block as the temple.