2019 Stake Division
The Church organized a new stake in Lehi, Utah on March 31st. The Lehi Utah Holbrook Farms Stake was organized from a division of the Lehi Utah Jordan Willows Stake. The new stake includes the following six wards: the Evans Farm, Holbrook Farms 1st, Holbrook Farms 2nd, Jordan Willows 1st, Jordan Willows 2nd, and Jordan Willows 7th Wards.
The new stake is the Church's 600th stake in the state of Utah (164th Stake in Utah County.) To put things into perspective, there are more than twice as many stakes in Utah as there are in any other country in the world aside from the United States. Brazil is the country with the second most stakes in the world with 273.
Utah County Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Stripling Warriors on Facebook - LDS Children preparing to build Zion across Utah and around the world.
6. Local Recreation:
- Utah County, Utah Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple is the 49th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Located in northeast American Fork, it stands west of the majestic 11,750-foot Mount Timpanogos, providing the aptly named temple its stunning backdrop. A meetinghouse shares the temple site, which features beautiful grounds open to visitors, who are welcome to take in the colorful foliage, stroll its winding walkways, and feel the spirit of holiness surrounding this magnificent House of the Lord.