Utah County Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Utah County, Utah Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Mount Timpanogos Utah Temple is the 49th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Located in northeast American Fork, it stands west of the majestic 11,750-foot Mount Timpanogos, providing the aptly named temple its stunning backdrop. A meetinghouse shares the temple site, which features beautiful grounds open to visitors, who are welcome to take in the colorful foliage, stroll its winding walkways, and feel the spirit of holiness surrounding this magnificent House of the Lord.