Japan Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Japanese Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks -
The Tokyo Japan Temple is the 18th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the 1st temple built in Asia and in Japan. It has a compact style that was a precursor for later buildings in urban areas, such as the Hong Kong China and Manhattan New York temples.