Emergency Preparedness for stake and ward leaders:
- Get a seasonal flu vaccine every year. ...
- Avoid people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Stay home from work or school if you are sick with a fever or have other flu symptoms.
Prepare before in case of a major pandemic similar to the Spanish Flu of 2019
- Face masks - probably multiples for your families and neighbors
- Hand Sanitizer - 3 months supply
- Hand wet wipes - 3 months supply
- Pandemic Flu Kit on Amazon
- Get Ready for the Flu - 18 page pamphlet from US DHHS. (2017)
A pandemic can create a worldwide economic crisis, especially for those in either the transportation or hospitality industries. Make sure you have plenty of cash savings and a years supply of food. (To get a storage of food very cheap - boxes of Mac&Cheese run only $0.33 per box.)