Ghana Home Centered Church Opportunities
We teach that true religion begins in the home: "Home Centered / Church Supported". To that end families may consider the following local resources and programs to strengthen your core beliefs and values:
1. Come Follow Me: - Daily & Weekly family gospel study
2. Vanguard Scouting: - Featuring age-appropriate Family Activities, Service, Crafts, Field Trips, & Outdoor Adventures. The Benefits of Scouting are many, and there are lots of personal growth ideas to help your family pursue the new Churchwide Children & Youth Program.
3. LIFE School Curriculum: an LDS gospel based homeschool program that is built on the foundation of the scriptures, giving the child a sense of who he is and setting him on the path of discovering his divine mission. It is presented in a four year chronological rotation, integrating all areas of study to create a clear picture of the history of our world.
4. Family History: Resources to help you explore your family tree
5. Local Recreation:
- Ghana Scouting - Outdoor Trails, camping, museums and other family attractions.
- Pioneer Treks
The Accra Ghana Temple is the 117th operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and the 1st temple completed in Ghana, after second African temple after Johannesburg South Africa Temple (1985). The tradition of holding a youth cultural celebration before the dedication of a temple began with the dedication of the Accra Ghana Temple at the request of President Gordon B. Hinckley.
- Ghana List of Stakes of the Church
- Accra Ghana Kaneshie Stake on Facebook -
- Stake Christmas Music Festival Video
- This profile prepared by courtesy of Ghana Scouting Association. Building a brighter future for our youth.